Parts will be dispatched only when payment has been received in full
Notification will be given including a consignment number (when available)
Our preferred couriers
Australia Post: Auspost Tracking
Fastway: Fastway Tracking
Couriers Please : Couriers Please Tracking
Toll Ipec: Toll Tracking
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How to Return an Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 14 days of your purchase.
- Please email to request a Return, Exchange or Refund approval form.
- Only after approval return your item to:
Yatala Outboard Wrecking
7 Old Pacific Hwy
Yatala Qld 4207
Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been used, or damaged will not be accepted for return or exchange.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
4.1: If you wish to cancel your order
- You can notify us by email before we have dispatched the goods to you;
- Where goods have already been dispatched to you, can notify us by email before returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
4.2: You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
4.3: Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a refund of the amount paid less any restocking fee that may apply or an exchange credit as required. (no restock fee applies to exchange credits)
4.4: The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- In the event that the product has been used or packaging damaged.
- To any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
- To any product selected incorrectly.
- No refunds are made on Outboard Motor electrical or ignition items
The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
Exchanges are conditional upon the type of goods and the reason for your request. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.